My Approach to Facilitated Group Learning
Facilitated group learning is...
- A process and an outcome.
- Valuing participant involvement.
- Making learning easier and easeful
- Gaining new knowledge, skills and experience.
- Mindful Living: a 6 or 8 week program for reducing stress and increasing well-being based on the MBSR program.
- Cultivating a Mindful Workplace Culture: from the Applied Mindfulness Meditation Certificate program at Factor Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at University of Toronto. (http://socialwork.utoronto.ca/conted/programs-and-workshops/certificates/mind/mindb/b45/)
- Mindfulness for Your Well-Being: learn mindfulness to integrate into life and work.
- Mindful Practice
- Your Money Relationship
- Deepening your Meditation Practice
- Golden Year Goals
- Balancing the Wheel of Life
Retreats - 1/2 day, 1 day, 2 days or 5 days
- Growing in Mindfulness
- A Day of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Meditation for Beginners
- Mindfulness, Change & Living with Purpose
- Mindfulness, Money & Spirituality
Presentations - include
- Your Centre of Balance
- Happiness is Here and Now
- Mindfulness and You
- Mind at Work
- Money, Mind and Spirituality
- Contemplation, Change and Living with Purpose
(Additional workshop topics and presentations in development and by consultation)